Saturday, November 1, 2014

364!

Another Halloween, come and gone. We always spend weeks and months preparing ourselves for it, and then it's over in a flash, like most good things.


Is it Halloween yet?

I hope you all had a great Halloween this year. I spent most of my time at work (hardly ideal), but I did enjoy seeing everyone else's costumes and gorging on candy between calls. I was also able to attend an awesome Halloween/birthday party for my roommate, complete with pizza, booze, more candy, and horror-themed video games. Not a bad way to close out the spookiest day of the year. 

The Haunted Drive-in will be back with another post soon (no, I will not elaborate on the exact nature of that "soon"), but in the meantime, here's a couple pics of the office costumes, as well as the crime scene my co-workers and I put together for the office decorating contest. We lost to a group who covered their entire section -8 desks- in spiderwebs. Not very creative, but it was undeniably impressive.


My serial killer, "The Doctor"
The Walking Dead's Tyreese and Little Asskicker


Apologies to Jack Prelutsky







Enjoy the rest of your Halloweekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment