Wednesday, October 28, 2015

A Sign of Things to Come

Hey guys! Daffy here.

I'm making this rather short post to let you know that things are in the works. What things? Well, here's a teaser for a little upcoming project I'm going to be starting soon...



I'm pretty proud of it thanks to great editing and camera work by my lovely fiancee, Laura. 

As a sort of pre-project hint, here's also a vlog Laura and I did for the recent kid's horror flick, Goosebumps. The video is about half an hour long, so if you have the time, give it a watch! 



I hope you all enjoy! I'm really excited. Expect a new video from me either at or before the end of the week! But if you want my video sooner, please be sure to visit my personal blog at Richard's Weekly Journal! Thanks and I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment